How to make your own immigration petition

Application forms have been circulating on the internet for years, but now you can get a personal immigration petition. 

In order to get a petition, you will need to complete a series of applications to gain access to the system.

The application forms are created in an Excel spreadsheet and contain instructions on how to submit your application. 

One of the most popular forms is the Application for Social Security Card Application. 

The form has several options. 

You can fill it out online or download it to your computer by clicking on the link. 

However, you can also send the application directly to your local Social Security office. 

If you choose to mail your application, make sure you get your forms certified by your local government, as it can take a few days for them to process the information. 

It’s a good idea to make sure that you have enough information on your application to qualify for the Social Security Card, or Social Insurance Number. 

Before submitting your application with the form, you should fill out the  Social Security Application and Election Statement (Form SS-214). 

The forms can be downloaded at 

 When you fill out your application you can check the box asking if you have a child or dependent child under 18. 

When completing your application and your information is certified, you are now ready to submit the forms. 

Once the application is approved by your Social Security Administration, the forms will be sent to the State of Arizona. 

Your petition will be processed within 3 business days. 

Please note that you cannot complete the form online until the forms are certified and the State Department is able to process your petition.

If you do not receive your petition within 3 days, please contact your local State Department of Health and Human Services office and ask them to assist you. 

To see how long it will take to process a petition online, please visit www,uscis,gov/data/data_center/policies.asp?data=1112-3.pdf.

 For further assistance, you may also contact your State Department’s Legal Aid Office at:  866-4USCIS-CARE, or visit the Office of the Attorney General. 

This article originally appeared on  The Next Word.